#How to setup Joystick mapping in Android Emulator?#
In addition to keyboard, you can control your character with joystick easily. Please follow below steps to setup.
EDIT: This is a HOW-TO video about this topic, check it out. https://youtu.be/WZu_qOIwVUU
1. Connect the joystick to your PC and open the properties of this device.
2. Press the buttons of joystick and make sure they response properly in the properties page.
3. Download JoyToKey_en.zip from JoyToKey.net, unzip it and open JoyToKey.exe with administrator privileges. Press the buttons of joystick and make sure they response properly in the Joystick 1 tab.
5. Assign the buttons of joystick to the keyboard mapping accordingly one by one.
6. Save the assignments at the end.
Note: Please make sure you launch JoyToKey.exe with administrator privileges.
Note: You can also map mouse operations with joystick if you want. The only difference is in step 5, assign the buttons of joystick to the mouse operations.
>> Back to MEmu 101, everything you need to know about MEmu <<