If you run into any app or game failure in MEmu App Player, please get the log and send it back to us. That would be very helpful for us to solve the compatibility issue.
(We assume your memu installation path is D:\Program Files\Microvirt\)
- Launch MEmu App Player
- Open Command Prompt in Windows(Run in Admin)
- Access the certain Drive where you install MEmu. For example, if you install MEmu on “d” Drive, then type”D:”, it depends which Drive you install MEmu.
- Then Type “CD Program Files\Microvirt\MEmu\” to enter MEmu installation folder.
- Enter into your MEmu installation folder and run “adb logcat > D:\error.log”
- Run your App in MEmu (reproduce the failure)
- Ctrl+C to stop adb in Command Prompt
- Send D:\error.log (You can find it on your D drive or other Drive that you install MEmu.) to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with memu version, CPU and GPU model.
>> Back to MEmu 101, everything you need to know about MEmu <<