EDIT (2018-03-16): Android 5.1 is officially available in MEmu 5, please get it from official website!
The 4th MEmu Android 5.1 release candidate (RC4) is released!
Compared to RC3, this version is updated to work with MEmu 2.9.3.
- Download and install the standard package MEmu-Setup. (Skip it if already have MEmu 2.9.3)
- Download and run the additional package MEmu-Lollipop-rc4 to add Android 5.1 system ova.
>> md5: f7d48e9c3f6321298aeda326d239910e
- Run Multi-MEmu desktop shortcut and Create Android 5.1.
Requirement & Limitation
- 64-bit Windows is required.
- Hardware assistant virtualization is required.
- CPU SSE4 Instruction set support is required.
- Some of video codecs on YouTube is not supported.
- Camera is not supported.
- AMD CPU has issues.
- Contact is missed.
>> Back to MEmu 101, everything you need to know about MEmu <<