Here is a brief walk-through to new features in MEMU 3.6.7 and 3.6.8
- MEMU 3.6.7 is the first release to take Android 5.1 Lollipop as default OVA. If you want Android 4.4 Kitkat as default, please download MEMU 3.6.8 instead. That’s almost the only difference between these two versions. In addition, you still could download additional Android 5.1 OVA in 3.6.8 as usual.
- We enable GLES3.0 in Android 5.1.1 this time. You can try it by selecting DirectX+ mode in Graphics setting as below. Nowadays there are a few fancy games requiring GLES3.0 support for better graphic performance.
- GPS and Share folder are put into the side tool bar. Regarding to Share folder, you can open the share folder in both Android and Windows sides by clicking Open button. In addition, you will find the rest items in tool bar setting if you need more.
- You can make your key-mapper setting display in semitransparent mode when playing game. The switch is on the top left and next to Activate button as below.
- You can adjust mouse sensitivity for shooting and survival games, which will help you to control your cross-hair much easier. This is a special add on in MEMU 3.6.8.
>> Back to MEmu 101, everything you need to know about MEmu <<
273 total views, 3 views today