You do not have to be limited to posting photos and videos or viewing your Instagram feed from a mobile device only. You can use this software to do everything within the app on your laptop or computer using MEmu Player- which is the simplest Android Emulator! Here’s an easy guide showing how to post on Instagram from a PC.
How to Post on Instagram from a PC
- The app can be downloaded worldwide officially from Google Play and iTunes.
- I recommend Instagram on PC using MEmu Player. If you haven’t downloaded already, please install it here.
- Once installed you will see it on your home screen list of apps. Simply open it and use Instagram on your computer just as you would on your phone!
Click to view how to post Instagram on PC
Posting to Instagram from a PC Features:
- Upload pictures and videos from your computer!
- Instagram currently boasts over 500 million users to discover and follow similar interests.
- Scroll through your feed on the larger screen.
- Search or discover interesting photos or videos using your keyboard and mouse rather than fiddling with touchscreen keyboards.
- Send direct messages in private chat with friends or followers.
- Add as many pics or vids to your story which is gone after one day.
- Go live on Instagram using your webcam via your laptop or PC.
- Similar to Snapchat on PC you can send messages that disappear after 24 hours. Even add text, emojis or draw on messages.
There are some lifehacks on the web that show you an advanced method of uploading photos to Instagram, taking advantage of changing the “User Agent” in Chrome or Safari web browsers. This method is useful but it is limited to only uploading photos and browsing. There is an easy way however! If you use MEmu Player on your computer you can use all features of the app as you would on your smartphone. This wonderful software mimics an Android phone yet on your laptop or computer. Consider using this awesome Android Emulator to post on Instagram from a PC!
For more details about how to install and run MEmu App Player, please check as below.
>> Back to MEmu 101, everything you need to know about MEmu <<