Playing Fate/Grand Order on PC is made simple using MEmu Player Android Emulator. Fate/Grand Order is a card-based fantasy role playing game with a deep story and many heroes.
In Fate/Grand Order you attack in turns- meaning you will have a chance to line up to five servants to spawn individual attacks. However, your foes will receive their turn as well. Bouts go back and forth until a winner exhausts the other’s XP strength. It features rich 2D fluid animation in the iconic Japanese Anime style. Heroes across different eras come alive by the hands of more than 50 famous illustrators. The game boasts more than one million lines of dialogue and an in-depth story-line. The dialogue is interactive too. In some instances as you read along and there will be on-screen choices that influence the path of the conversation.
With MEmu Player you can experience the fast-pace action and powerful attacks on the larger screen of your laptop or computer. Additionally, you can set keyboard shortcuts for servant selection or the attack button using the “keymapping” features!
Click to Download MEmu App Player
How to Play Fate/Grand Order on PC
- The game can now be downloaded worldwide officially from Google Play and iTunes. Alternatively, if you would like to side-load the APK onto your laptop or PC you can install it from third party sites. Here’s the link to download.
- I recommend playing Fate/Grand Order on PC using MEmu Player. If you haven’t downloaded already, please install it here.
- In MEmu Player, install the APK you downloaded using APK icon along the right side.
- Once installed you will see it on your home screen list of apps. Simply open it and the first launch will begin to download game resources. Once complete you will able to play Fate/Grand Order on your computer!
Fate/Grand Order on PC Features:
- In-depth Story-line and Dialogue. Interact with the immersive conversation of the story-line by making on-screen choices in dialogue with characters.
- Strategic Formations. With each turn-based attack you launch you have the option to select the strategic order based on your hero’s skills or by attack category such as; Arts, Quick or Buster attacks.
- Collect Heroes. Collect and summon as many powerful heroes as possible.
- Powerful Attacks. All heroes feature a variety of skills. Learn the power of your hero skills to unleash on enemies.
- Intense & Fluid 2D Japanese Anime Graphics. Fate/Grand Order features super smooth animations in the iconic Japanese Anime style. Fights are swift and the 2D graphics are fast-pace and visceral.
Watch the fast-paced veracity and powerful attacks in this awesome trailer…
About Fate/Grand Order on PC
The year is 2017 A.D. Chaldea, an organization tasked with observing Earth’s future, has confirmed that human history will be eliminated at 2019. Without warning, the promised future of 2017 disappeared. Why? How? Who? By what means?
AD. 2004. A certain provincial town in Japan. For the first time ever, a region that could not be observed appeared. Assuming that this was the cause of humanity’s extinction, Chaldea carried out its sixth experiment – time travel into the past. A forbidden ceremony where they would convert humans into Spiritrons and send them back in time. By intervening in events, they would locate, identify, and destroy the space-time Singularities. The mission classification is an order to protect Humanity: Grand Order. This is the title for those who would take a stand against human history and battle fate in order to protect mankind.
Need more Fate/Grand Order resources, tips and tricks? Well join the conversation on Reddit for a massive community of gamer.
For more details about how to install and run MEmu App Player, please check as below.
>> Back to MEmu 101, everything you need to know about MEmu <<