The 4th MEmu Android 5.1 release candidate (RC4) is released!
Compared to RC3, this version is updated to work with MEmu 2.9.3.
- Download and install the standard package MEmu-Setup. (Skip it if already have MEmu 2.9.3)
- Download and run the additional package MEmu-Lollipop-rc4 to add Android 5.1 system ova.
>> md5: f7d48e9c3f6321298aeda326d239910e
- Run Multi-MEmu desktop shortcut and Create Android 5.1.
Requirement & Limitation
- 64-bit Windows is required.
- Hardware assistant virtualization is required.
- CPU SSE4 Instruction set support is required.
- Some of video codecs on YouTube is not supported.
- Camera is not supported.
- AMD CPU has issues.
- Contact is missed.
>> Back to MEmu 101, everything you need to know about MEmu <<