EDIT (2018-03-16): Android 5.1 is officially available in MEmu 5, please get it from official website!
After two months public beta, new MEmu Android 5.1.1 release candidate is coming!
- Download and install the latest MEmu-Setup, if you haven’t.
- Download and run MEmu-Lollipop-rc1.
>> md5: 6437db67300d1636b7c62187abcc5bb7
- Run Multi-MEmu desktop shortcut and Create Android 5.1.1.
Requirement & Limitation
- 64-bit Windows is required.
- Hardware assistant virtualization is required.
- CPU SSE4 Instruction set support is required.
- Some of video codecs on YouTube is not supported.
- Camera is not supported.
- AMD CPU has issues.
- Import & Export is not supported.
- Contact is missed.
>> Back to MEmu 101, everything you need to know about MEmu <<