EDIT (2018-03-16): Android 5.1 is officially available in MEmu 5, please get it from official website!
The 2nd MEmu Android 5.1 release candidate (RC2) is released!
>> Work with MEmu 2.8.x <<
Compared to RC1, this version aligns to MEmu 2.8.5, solves the issue import/export and improves the overall stability.
- Download and install the latest MEmu-Setup (MEmu 2.8.5).
- Download and run MEmu-Lollipop-rc2 to add Android 5.1 Lollipop support.
>> MD5: 0a661b88bc75cbf815fe7f29621cd864
- Run Multi-MEmu desktop shortcut and Create Android 5.1.
Requirement & Limitation
- 64-bit Windows is required.
- Hardware assistant virtualization is required.
- CPU SSE4 Instruction set support is required.
- Some of video codecs on YouTube is not supported.
- Camera is not supported.
- AMD CPU has issues.
- Contact is missed.
>> Back to MEmu 101, everything you need to know about MEmu <<