The 3rd MEmu Android 5.1 release candidate (RC3) is released!
>> Work with MEmu 2.9.1 <<
Compared to RC2, this version replace specific library with unified library, which will significantly improve the efficiency and compatibility.
- Download and install the standard package MEmu-Setup. (Skip it if already have MEmu 2.9.1)
- Download and run the additional package MEmu-Lollipop-rc3 to add Android 5.1 system ova.
>> MD5: c34b1ef5fc1e7cb6785960d41f8e81bf
- Run Multi-MEmu desktop shortcut and Create Android 5.1.
Requirement & Limitation
- 64-bit Windows is required.
- Hardware assistant virtualization is required.
- CPU SSE4 Instruction set support is required.
- Some of video codecs on YouTube is not supported.
- Camera is not supported.
- AMD CPU has issues.
- Contact is missed.
>> Back to MEmu 101, everything you need to know about MEmu <<