First of all, all Operation Record Macros are shared at the same machine. However, if you want to share it with another machine, please follow the below steps. (Assume your MEmu installation path is D:\Program Files\Microvirt\)
- Find your macro in D:\Program Files\Microvirt\MEmu\scripts of machine A. (take 20161108060652.mir as an example)
- Copy 20161108060652.mir to the same folder of machine B.
- Open info.ini D:\Program Files\Microvirt\MEmu\scripts of machine B.
- Add a entry for 20161108060652.mir properly (%20 and %3A are escape characters)
- Open Operation Record, you will get new Macro (My script7) in the list.