WhatsApp Messenger is a FREE messaging app available for Android and other smartphones. WhatsApp uses your phone’s Internet connection to let you message and call friends and family. Switch from SMS to WhatsApp to send and receive messages, calls, photos, videos, documents, and Voice Messages. Many users may wonder whether it is available to use WhatsApp on PC with MEmu App Player, here is an easy guide to use WhatsApp.
How to use WhatsApp on PC
- The app can be downloaded worldwide officially from Google Play and iTunes.
- I recommend WhatsApp on PC using MEmu Player. If you haven’t downloaded already, please install it here.
- Once installed you will see it on your home screen list of apps. Simply open it and use WhatsApp on your computer just as you would on your phone!
- After you open and login WhatsApp, you can see the main screen and use it to send message freely.
How to transfer files and pcitures via WhatsApp on PC
- Choose the contacts you need to transfer files and pictures.
- Choose the file you need to transfer like document、picture or audio.
- Click selected files to send.
For more details about how to install and run MEmu App Player, please check as below.
>> Back to MEmu 101, everything you need to know about MEmu <<