Pokemon Quest is an idle game which developed by Nintendo’s classical Pokemon series, the game is firstly released on Nintendo Switch, now it comes to Google Play.The Pokémon you know and love have turned into cubes! Head out in search of treasure with your cube-shaped Pokémon buddies on Tumblecube Island—a land where everything is a cube! Your goal is to find the awesome goodies said to be hidden on the island ! The Pokémon you know and love from Pokémon Red and Pokémon Blue appear in this game.
Battle by tapping! The simple controls make for lively and fun battles! Danger is lurking, so you’ll need the help of your Pokémon buddies on your expeditions on the island. When wild Pokémon appear, your Pokémon will battle ferociously and knock them out one after another!
Befriend Pokémon to make your own unique team!
You can use the items you get from your expeditions to befriend more Pokémon or make your Pokémon stronger. Make more buddies to create a team that’s all your own, and head out on more expeditions!
Spruce up your base camp with cute decorations!
Your base camp is your home for this adventure, and you can spruce it up however you like with cute and fun decorations! These decorations can also make your expeditions on the island more beneficial.
play Pokemon Quest on PC ↓
Click to watch how to play Pokemon Quest on PC
How to Play Pokemon Quest on PC
- The game can now be download officially from Google Play and iTunes. Alternatively, if you would like to directly install the APK onto your laptop or PC, you can install it from third party sites like apkpure. Here’s the link to download.
- I recommend playing Pokemon Quest on PC using MEmu Player. If you haven’t downloaded already, please https://www.memuplay.com/download.php?file_name=Memu-Setup&from=blog-pokemon-questdownloadinstall it here.
- In MEmu Player, install the APK you downloaded, open APK icon along the right side.
- Once installed, you will see it on your home screen list of apps. Simply open it and the first launch will begin to download game resources. Once complete, you will able to play Pokemon Quest on your computer!
- If you have an Nintendo Switch, you can transfer game data to your mobile version Pokemon Quest as follows.
For more details about how to install and run MEmu App Player, please check as below.
>> Back to MEmu 101, everything you need to know about MEmu <<