MEmu Android Emulator helps you to play Pick me up on PC. Pick up and drop off customers to earn money and level up. Explore the world and discover new monuments. Here is the guide to teach you how to play Call of Duty®: Mobile on PC with MEmu App Player.
Step by step to play Pick Me Up™ on PC
- We highly recommend playing Pick Me Up on PC using MEmu Android emulator. If you haven’t downloaded already, please install it here.
- Then you can download Pick Me Up from Google Play. Alternatively, if you would like to directly install the APK offline file, you can download it from third party download sites like Apkpure. The game is currently in the pre-register stage. According to Activision official, they will release the game in the summer of 2019.
- Install Pick Me Up from Google Play in MEmu Android Emulator is straight-forward. Alternatively, you can also click APK button on MEmu side toolbar to install CPick Me Up APK offline file on your PC pretty easy.
- Once installed, Pick Me Up icon will show up on MEmu home screen. Simply click the icon to launch this game then it and the then it begins to download game resources.
- Finally you will able to play Pick Me Up on your computer!
How To Play: – Tap and hold to drive – Release to brake – Avoid crashing – Collect cash and unlock cool cars You can set a key from the exclusive keymapping system of MEmu so that you do not need to tap the screen with your finger. What you need to do is press certain keys on your keyboard. Also you can set some keys to close the ads faster instead of open them by accident. >> Back to MEmu 101, everything you need to know about MEmu <<
Official Website:https://www.memuplay.com Official Twitter:https://twitter.com/MicrovirtMEmu Facebook Page:https://www.facebook.com/memuplayer MEmu User Group:https://www.facebook.com/groups/memuplayer