#How to setup key mapping in Android Emulator?#
Click the Keyboard button on the sidebar after you enter into a certain game. You may follow the below steps to setup keyboard mapping for easy control.
1. Drag the steering wheel to the place where the movement key spot locates on the screen. Drag the skill shot key to the place where the skills locate on the screen. It’s usually applied in ARPG game.
2. Drag the WASD steering key to the place where the movement key spot locates on the screen. Drag the Shoot key to the place where the shoot key spot locates on the screen. Drag the crosshair key to the place where the front sight spot locates. As the name suggests, Shoot and crosshair keys are normally applied in a shooting game.
#How to setup Joystick mapping in Android Emulator?#
In addition to the keyboard, you can control your character with joystick easily. Please follow below steps to setup.
EDIT: This is a HOW-TO video about this topic, check it out.
1. Connect the joystick to your PC and open the properties of this device.
2. Press the buttons of the joystick and make sure they respond properly in the properties page.
3. Download JoyToKey_en.zip from JoyToKey.net, unzip it and open JoyToKey.exe with administrator privileges. Press the buttons of the joystick and make sure they respond properly in the Joystick 1 tab.
5. Assign the buttons of joystick to the keyboard mapping accordingly one by one.
6. Save the assignments at the end.
Note: Please make sure you launch JoyToKey.exe with administrator privileges.
Note: You can also map mouse operations with a joystick if you want. The only difference is in step 5, assign the buttons of a joystick to the mouse operations.
>> Back to MEmu 101, everything you need to know about MEmu <<