How To Players Unknown Battle Grand On PC
Players Unknown Battle Grand is a massive multiplayer online action battle arena where you have to do anything possible and impossible to stay alive and survive!
Our battle royale game-mode will put up to 20 players on a remote island for a winner-takes-all showdown where strategic gameplay is as important as shooting skills.
Starting with nothing, players must fight to locate weapons and supplies in a battle to be the lone survivor.
- The game is now officially available to most countries since October 11th 2017. You can download now from Google Play (Only Android version available now). For the rest of us you can download the APK app onto your computer and install it on your laptop or PC. Here’s the link to download.
- I recommend playing Players Unknown Battle Grand on PC using MEmu Player. If you haven’t downloaded already, please install it here.
- In MEmu Player, install the APK you downloaded using APK icon along the right side.
- Once installed you will see it on your home screen list of apps. Simply open it and the first launch will begin to download game resources! Once complete you will able to play Players Unknown Battle Grand on your computer!
– The game requires an Internet connection, use wifi for maximum comfort.
– Received coins, open tanks are stored on your device. DO NOT DELETE THE GAME before the update, otherwise all achievements WILL BE LOST!
>> Newbie to MEmu? No worry, Getting Started
>> Back to MEmu 101, everything you need to know about MEmu <<
14,132 total views, 9 views today