With the popularity of PUBG, Player unknown’s Battleground, a series of survival games released. Rules of Survival from NetEase Games has been top of both Apple App Store and Google Play charts in several countries. You will be one out of 120 unarmed players who get air dropped into a vast, deserted island. Only the last one survives. Remember, your safe zone is diminishing. You are racing against poison gas spreading, enemies shooting, and ultimately death chasing. You could either fight alone or form a small team up to 4 players. Collect weapons scattered, arm yourself to the teeth, wield your wisdom and tactics, loot gear from the unlucky.
Here’s an easy chicken dinner guide about how to play Rules of Survival on PC
- The game is now officially available to all countries from November 14th 2017. You can download now from Google Play and iTunes. If you wan to download the APK app onto your computer and install it on your laptop or PC. Here’s the link to download.
- I recommend playing Rules of Survival on PC using MEmu App Player. If you haven’t downloaded already, please install it here.
- If download from Google Play, just skip this step, If you download the APK directly, install the APK you downloaded using APK icon along the right side.
- Once installed you will see it on your home screen list of apps. Simply open it and the first launch will begin to download game resources! Once complete you need to set the key mapping first time.
- The key mapping setting can follow the official controls of Players Unknown’s Battle Grounds. Here is a screenshot about keymapping in MEmu App Player, which provides much better gaming experience than your phone.
- In order to get high performance, suggest you to use Android 5.1, Direct X+ graphic mode.
For more tricks of playing this game with keyboard and mouse on PC, please check here.
For more details about how to install and run MEmu App Player, please check as below.
>> Back to MEmu 101, everything you need to know about MEmu <<