Get the official YouTube App on MEmu App Player. See what the world is watching — from the hottest music videos to what’s trending in gaming, entertainment, news, and more. Subscribe to channels you love, share with friends, and watch on any device. By using YouTube App on PC with MEmu App Player, you can not watch videos, but also synchronize video records & history. Here is an easy guide to teach you how to use YouTube App on PC.
How to use YouTube App on PC
- The app can be downloaded worldwide officially from Google Play and iTunes.
- I recommend YouTube App on PC using MEmu Player. If you haven’t downloaded already, please install it here.
- Once installed you will see it on your home screen list of apps. Simply open it and use YouTube App on your computer just as you would on your phone!
- After you open it, you can choose the account you want to login, then it will synchronize records and you can watch videos show as follow.
How to Post your MEmu videos via YouTube App on PC
- Click the camera button on the main page showed before.
- Choose the video you want to upload, which showed below, then type the title and description, choose the privacy, click upload button on the top right.
- Then the video will be upload to your channel.
For more details about how to install and run MEmu App Player, please check as below.
>> Back to MEmu 101, everything you need to know about MEmu <<