Experience the action of playing Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle on PC with MEmu Player. It is a powerful Android Emulator allowing you to play on your laptop or PC. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle is a brand new chapter in the Dragon Ball Z saga.
In Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle on PC, the story begins when Trunks’ Time Machine crash-lands on a planet where the Dragon Ball timeline has been thrown into chaos! Who could be behind this sinister turn of events? Work together with Trunks to get to the bottom of this mystery, battling legions of familiar foes along the way. The very fate of the Dragon Ball universe rests on your shoulders!
With MEmu Player you can experience the fast-pace action and powerful attacks on the larger screen of your laptop or computer. Additionally, you can set keyboard shortcuts for attack button using the “keymapping” features!
Play Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle on PC
How to Play Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle on PC
- The game can now be downloaded worldwide officially from Google Play and iTunes. Alternatively, if you would like to side-load the APK onto your laptop or PC you can install it from third party sites. Here’s the link to download.
- I recommend playing Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle on PC using MEmu Player. If you haven’t downloaded already, please install it here.
- In MEmu Player, install the APK you downloaded using APK icon along the right side.
- Once installed you will see it on your home screen list of apps. Simply open it and the first launch will begin to download game resources. Once complete you will able to play Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle on your computer!
Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle on PC Features:
- Become the Ultimate Warrior. Defeat powerful enemies to claim the title of the strongest.
- Explore the World of Dragon Ball. Take on adversaries from the acclaimed anime series. It features a board game style of play. Strengthen your teams’ items and power-ups to deal maximum damage and conquer battles.
- Intense Action. Use “Ki” Spheres to unleash uncanny power-ups on opponents.
- Assemble the Best Team. Mix and match your team from an array of Dragon Ball characters. Activate Link Skills which combine certain character’s powers.
- World Tournament. Test your skills in the World Tournament.
Watch the fast-paced veracity and powerful attacks in this awesome trailer…
10 Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle on PC Tips
Check out these tips & tricks to help you become a master of Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle from Master Roshi’s himself:
- Use Link Skills to Power up! Activate Link Skills by linking adjacent characters! Try out different combinations!
- “Ki” Spheres with the same color as your character’s type grant 2x the “Ki”!
- Use Rainbow Spheres to connect even more “Ki” Spheres. Rainbow Spheres can connect with any color!
- Use Burst to connect even more “Ki” Spheres. Take advantage of neighboring “Ki” Spheres with the same color!
- Touch & hold to check the route. Slide your finger (or drag mouse if using MEmu Player Android Emulator) down and release to cancel.
- Use Support Items to gain an advantage in battle. For example, change Blue to Red.
- Choosing the right Type is key to success. You will deal more damage if you attack the right Type. You will be blocked if you attack the wrong Type.
- * Deal massive damage in Dokkan Mode. Wait for the marker to overlap the numbers then Tap!
- 3 tips for defeating tough opponents: 1. Match the right Types to deal more damage. 2. Connect Spheres of your color for Super Attacks. 3. Use Link Skills to boost attack power.
- A true warrior knows how to guard against attacks. Guard by placing the right Type in front of the opponent. When your guard is triggered less damage is received.
- Check the attack order. Attacks proceed from left to right. If two enemies overlap, you will be attacked twice!
- * When in the Charge Phase collect lots of “Ki” Spheres to increase your attack power. Then in the Attack Phase use that power to blow your opponent away!
Need more tips & tricks? Here’s a helpful article with 6 need to know facts about the game.
For more details about how to install and run MEmu App Player, please check as below.
>> Back to MEmu 101, everything you need to know about MEmu <<