The action intensifies in Call Of Duty Mobile as the battle moves to open water. Lower your anchors and get ready to dive into the new season. After an action-packed COD Mobile Season 4 2021, it’s time for the fifth Season – In Deep Water. Season 5 brings Ghost back to the forefront of things with new maps, operators, weapon blueprints, and more. So without further ado, let’s go over the details to look forward to with this COD Mobile Season 5 2021: In Deep Water update.
COD Mobile Season 5 2021: Battle Pass
The In Deep Water Battle Pass for this season features 50 tiers of new free and premium content including a new operator skill, new assault rifle, characters, COD Points, and more. The new Battle Pass will be available from June 28th, 5 PM PDT alongside the rest of the update.
Premium Battle Pass Rewards
- New Epic Characters: Merrick, Rorke- Man Hunter, Otter- Backstroke, Roze- Foreshadow
New Epic Characters in COD Mobile Season 5
- Epic Weapon Blueprints: BK57- Counter Stealth Unit, DR-H- Rebreather, QXR- Close Catch PP19 Bizon- Devilfish, CR-56 Amax- Torpedo
- Other Rewards: Calling Card- Eye of the Storm, Calling Card- Wetworks, Karambit- Black Ice and more.
Free Battle Pass Rewards
- New Operator Skill: K9 Unit Operator Skill. The K9 Unit was a specialist weapon first seen in Black Ops 4 and made its way into COD Mobile Battle Royale last season as one of the class and actually was a very powerful one. Now, it’s being added to Multiplayer as operator skill and the dogs it spawns will find and attack enemies for you as it happens in the Battle Royale mode. Players will be able to unlock this operator skill at Tier 14.
The K9 Operator Skill
- New Base Weapon: CR-56 Amax. The CR-56 Amax was something players were already anticipating after recent leaks reported about the arrival of this weapon. It’s a full-auto assault rifle deadly at mid-range combat from Modern Warfare. 2 shots to the head or 3 to the chest are lethal. This lightweight 7.62 x 39mm rifle is compact and powerful. Built exclusively for military use, the standard issue rifle is deadly at mid-range combat and easily configured for a variety of assault tactics.
The new CR-56 AMAX Assault Rifle
COD Mobile Season 5 2021: New Seasonal Challenges
The new perk called Gung-Ho will be available in the Season 5 Challenges. When this is equipped, players will be able to hip-fire their weapon, throw grenades, and change ammo while sprinting.
The new Perk in COD Mobile
Another gun that was leaked was a shotgun and looks like we’ll get one of those through seasonal challenges as well. Although no name has been announced yet, we confirm that this new shotgun will be a pump-fired shotgun. It will be having excellent short-range damage and high mobility.
The new Shotgun in COD Mobile
COD Mobile Season 5 2021: Multiplayer
1. Aniyah Incursion
Aniyah Incursion map
The Aniyah Incursion is a map from Call of Duty: Modern Warfare. This map is a medium-sized map built for 5v5 playlists. The palace dominates the center of the map with a diversity of distinct zones in its immediate vicinity. Here are the 12 zones this map contains:
- Pool House
- Swimming Pool
- Palace Entrance
- Cargo Containers
- Palace Sandbags
This brand new map will be available for 5v5 and 10v10 modes in the game.
This map is an asymmetrical small-sized map in a shipyard on the River Thames. Buildings 51 – the Foreman’s office – and 52 – the crew’s quarters – are two-story brick structures that define the map’s north and south, with a bridge connecting the two over a concrete walkway. The walkway under the bridge’s center – which also sits over a concrete waterway running east to west – serves as the overtime flag’s location. This map will support Gunfight and has a lot of vertical fighting.
3. Suldal Harbor
Suldal Harbor map
A seaside map on a medium-sized tactical map with space for close quarter battle, shipping crates and narrow alleyways with 5v5 and 10v10 gameplay.
COD Mobile Season 5 2021: Battle Royale
New Class: Rewind
The new Rewind class is being added to Battle Royale in Season 5. The Time Traveller aspect of this class allows you to glitch back to your position 5 seconds ago along with high resistance to explosives.
When will COD Mobile Season 5 2021 start
The new season will start on June 28th, 2021 and the battle pass season has begun on June 29th, 2021. We hope you enjoy season 5 2021 of COD Mobile!