Black Desert Mobile is the same PC online MMORPG which transfered to Mobile platform, the game is developed by Pearl Abyss with its own special game engine. This post will make a detailed introduction about how to play Black Desert on PC with MEmu App Player, the vast world waiting your to begin the adventures.
Play Black Desert on PC ↓
In the PC version of Black, there are 15 classes in the game, the mobile version simplified to 5 classes, here is a preview of the 5 classes.
- Intense action and thrilling sense of hitting
Black Desert has distinctive character, brilliant skills, play it on MEmu will have overwhelming performance over mobile, it offers a thrilling sense of hitting.
- Ultimate mobile graphics
Black Desert has sophisticated and high-quality graphics! Beautiful background and attractive character that you can enjoy on PC with MEmu App Player.
- Incredibly detailed customization
Black Desert offers specific character face customization, which is quite elaborate, you can create your own unique character.
- Massive game content that encompasses the world
Black Desert has a rich content and diverse game system, including fishing, Homeyard, Trade, Mount. The various content has put together, so you won’t feel boring about that.
- How to Play Black Desert on PC
- The game can now only be downloaded officially from Google Play and iTunes (Korea). So, you may need to prepare an Google Play Korean accountant. Alternatively, if you would like to directly install the APK onto your laptop or PC, you can install it from third party sites. Here’s the link to download.
- I recommend playing Black Desert on PC using MEmu Player. If you haven’t downloaded already, please install it here. MEmu has added OpenGL ES 3.1 , so it is recommend to play black Desert on lateset MEmu 5.1.0 with OpenGL.
- In MEmu Player, install the APK you downloaded, open APK icon along the right side.
- Once installed, you will see it on your home screen list of apps. Simply open it and the first launch will begin to download game resources. Once complete, you will able to play Black Desert on your computer!
Currently Black Desert is only launched in Korea, there is no language setting option in game, so the language in game is only Korea, suggest you to take a look of post about language patch, so you can play the game in English.
For more details about how to install and run MEmu App Player, please check as below.
>> Back to MEmu 101, everything you need to know about MEmu <<