Pokemon Unite version 1.2, which includes a lot of improvements related to the mobile release, holowear, and the battle pass, have been released in September, shaking up the game once more.
This isn’t the first time Pokemon Unite has delivered game-changing improvements to the free-to-play MOBA. It includes a huge list of character buffs and nerfs, as well as cross-play across the Nintendo Switch and mobile devices.
Players will be curious as to what new features and Pokemon are added to the game with update 1.2 and cross-play. Fortunately, we have everything we need right here.
Pokemon Unite update 1.2 patch notes
Players will be able to enjoy a totally revised battle pass with new prizes to unlock as a result of the update.
Missions: As the game progresses, players will encounter additional missions to perform.
Characters: Mamoswine and Sylveon Holowear, two new characters, will be released soon. Garchomp, Blastoise, and Charizard are among the Pokemon who will get new holowear.
Get ready, Trainers! Tomorrow, the battle continues as #PokemonUNITE arrives on mobile devices!
A new battle pass, new adventures, and a new way to play! pic.twitter.com/XvK7OrHqgo
— Pokémon UNITE (@PokemonUnite) September 21, 2021
Buffs and nerfs
A number of Pokemon have seen their moves experience some big changes in Patch 1.2.
- Fire Punch: Target gets burned when hitting multiple opponents
- Flamethrower: Increase to movement speed after attacking
- Fire Blast: Cooldown decreased
- Seismic Slam: Cooldown decreased, and it now increases damage dealt by basic attacks, restores HP when damaging opponents
- Night Slash: Cooldown decreased, decreased range of the second attack
- Sucker Punch: Cooldown decreased, increased duration of the hindrance
- Attack: Stat increase
- Fly: Cooldown reduced, increased movement in the air
- Flame Sweep: Unite technique gauge is easier to charge
- Giga Drain: Increases the reduction of damage user receives after use
- Petal Dance: Increases the total damage done, cooldown reduced, increases movement speed for longer
- Defense: Stat increase
- Sp. Defense: Stat increase
- Rough Skin: Adjustments made to activation delay
- Sp. Attack: Stat decrease
- Pound: Lower damage
- Dazzling Gleam: Lower damage
- Sing: Bug fixed
- Cute Charm: Reduced activation gap
- HP: Stat increase
- Attack: Stat increase
- Smoke Screen: Bug fixed
- Substitute: Targets hit substitute easier
- Water Shuriken: Bug fixed
- Torrent: Reduced attack boost
- Waterburst Shuriken: Unite technique gauge is easier to charge
- Slash: Reduced amount of attacks done, with increased damage per hit
- Spark: Period between moves increased, and it increases amount of consecutive Wild Charge attacks when using Spark
- Wild Charge: Cooldown decreased, reduced damage received when using attack
- Basic Attack: Damage increase
- Surf: Damage decrease
- Dive: Time between moves reduced
- Gatling Gulp Missile: Damage decrease
- Power-Up Punch: Damage to opponent lowered
- Close Combat: Damage increase, increased amount of hits, and bug fixed
- Blizzard: How damage is dealt after hitting an obstacle has changed
- Snow Globe: Bug fixed
- Pyro Ball: Cooldown reduced, increase to total damage done
- Flame Charge: Cooldown reduced
- Blazing Bicycle Kick: Bugs fixed
- Blaze: Bugs fixed