Here are some tips about how to configure CPU and memory to get better performance in MEmu. You can change it via MEmu settings.
- For most of computers, set CPU=2 and Memory=2048 is good enough.
- For high spec computers, for example, if you have physical resource 8 cores CPU and 8 GB memory or even more, CPU=4 and Memory=4096 is better choice.
- If you want to play with multiple instances, make sure the sum of CPU and memory of all MEmu instances less than your physical resource.
- AMD CPU core is limited to 2 at most in MEmu Settings for better compatibility.
- Don’t install too many apps in a single VM, try to create a new one with Multi-MEmu.