Identity is an asymmetrical horror mobile game developed by NetEase, The game has imitated PC game 《Dead by daylight》 with authorize. Now the game comes to Mobile, this post will teach you how to download and play Identity V on PC with MEmu App Player.
Intensive 1vs4 Asymmetrical Combats:
• Four Survivors: run from the ruthless hunter, cooperate with teammates, decode cipher machines, open the gate and escape;
• One Hunter: familiar yourself with all of your killing powers. Be ready to catch and torture your preys.
Gothic Visual Style:
• Travel back to the Victorian era and have a taste of its unique style.
Compelling Background Settings:
• You will first enter the game as a detective, who receives a mysterious letter inviting him to investigate an abandoned manor and search for a missing girl. And as you get closer and closer to the truth, you find something horrifying…
Randomized Map Adjustments:
• Within every new game, map would be altered accordingly. You will never know what’s to expect.
Select & Play Distinct Characters:
• Multiple characters to choose from, customized characters to fit your own personal strategy and get the final victory!
Play Identity V on PC ↓
Click to watch how to play identity V on PC..
How to Play Identity V on PC
- The game can now be download officially from Google Play and iTunes. Alternatively, if you would like to directly install the APK onto your laptop or PC, you can install it from third party sites like Apkpure. Here’s the link to download.
- I recommend playing Identity V on PC using MEmu Player. If you haven’t downloaded already, please install it here.
- In MEmu Player, install the APK you downloaded, open APK icon along the right side.
- Once installed, you will see it on your home screen list of apps. Just simply open it and the first launch will begin to download game resources. Once it completed, you will able to play Identity V on your computer!
For more details about how to install and run MEmu App Player, please check as below.
>> Back to MEmu 101, everything you need to know about MEmu <<