League of Legends: Wild Rift has offered its open beta testing in specific regions: Japan, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, and Thailand. The plan is to expand to Europe, Oceana, Vietnam, and Taiwan markets in December before making its way to the Americas in Spring 2021.
At this time, you need to connect to a VPN service to play the game if you are outside of the testing regions. VPN lets you bypass blocking the internet and keep anyone from tracking your online presence. When connected to a VPN, your IP address will change and you will be able to switch to any server as you wish. Here’s the free VPN list that we personally picked so you can use it for League of Legends: Wild Rift.
Best Free VPNs for Playing League of Legends: Wild Rift
- Ultimate VPN
- Thunder VPN
- Snap VPN
- Turbo VPN
- TST VPN
- Fast VPN
- Hotspot Shield VPN
- LION VPN
- Halley VPN
- Surf VPN
- FREE VPN
- VPN Proxy Master
- VPN USA
- Super VPN
- VPN Monster
- Secure VPN
- Speed VPN
We listed the above-mentioned VPNs based on stable connectivity, a large high-speed server network that is compatible with MEmu Play. The best out of the lot are these VPNs, which help you to bypass blocking and play League of Legends: Wild Rift.
How to Use VPN for Playing League of Legends: Wild Rift
- First, please download MEmu from the official website and create a new Android 64-bit instance with Multi-MEmu.
- Install a VPN app from Play Store on MEmu.
- Now you can start the app and choose the server you want to connect to. Notably, some VPSs are smart enough to connect to the fastest servers automatically. But you can configure them manually.
- At this moment, please connect manually to the servers where the game is playable: Japan, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, and Thailand. You may need to clear the game data if you have previously tried to log in to the game from a blocked region.
- You’re all set to play League of Legends: Wild Rift with a VPN once the setup is done.
Try to switch between those free VPN Apps to find a better server with low ping. Slow servers with lags and high ping could ruin your gaming experience.