COD Mobile Season 11 is coming in October, and while the developers decided not to deploy a test server this time around, fans are being teased with one of the game’s biggest updates ever. COD Mobile Season 11 will celebrate the mobile sensation’s one-year anniversary, bringing tonnes of new content for players to experience.
COD Mobile Season 11 Release Date
COD Mobile Season 11 has a release date of 15th October at 00:00 AM UTC. For those in the UK, the release time of COD Mobile Season 11 is around 14th October at 22:00.
However, as with previous seasons of COD Mobile, you can expect the update to drop a day earlier, giving players enough time to download and get ready for the action.
The Halloween Standoff map is returning to COD Mobile with Season 11. While the developers didn’t confirm Halloween Standoff will be returning just yet, it has been heavily teased, alongside a night mode.
In a newly-released trailer, yet another new map for COD Mobile Season 11 has been revealed, namely Alcatraz.
Then, there’s King, a brand new map set to release one week into Season 11. Get your first glimpse of the new COD Mobile map, King, below.
In a new trailer, we can see some possible Battle Pass characters.
— Call of Duty Mobile News (@codmINTEL) October 7, 2020
A closer look at the trailer reveals five possible Battle Pass characters coming to the game, from Seraph Kitty to a new Ruin character.
Check out the image from COD Mobile Intel below showcasing the possible new COD Mobile Season 11 characters coming with the Battle Pass.
This is just the tip of the iceberg, however, as the developers have confirmed that: “There should be plenty of free gear, characters, and weapons up for grabs in various ways throughout the season.”
COD Mobile Season 11: Events and more
Players can expect some sort of Anniversary event, it is very likely we will see a Night Mode come to the mobile title as well.
You can also expect some new weapons in “multiple categories” and a new scorestreak which appears to be an Advanced UAV of some kind according to a leak.
Keep in mind there’s still a lot we don’t know about COD Mobile Season 11 content, and it is already looking to be one of the biggest seasons the game has ever seen.
COD Mobile Season 11 patch notes
The patch notes for COD Mobile Season 11, as per leaks, has revealed a tonne of changes and additions coming to the game. Check them all out below.
Ranked mode series 7 rewards
- New epic blueprint: Kilo Bolt-Action, Dealer
- New epic soldier: T.E.D.D., Where To Sir?
- New epic frame: Steeled Frame
- New epic calling card: High Roller
- New epic charm: Season seven
- New gun perk for Fennec and MW11: Akimbo. Hold a weapon in each hand while ADS is no longer available
- New attachment for AK-47: 5.45 Caliber Ammo. Greatly increase fire rate, good for close-range combat
- New attachment for HVK30: Large Caliber Ammo. Increase damage to head and upper chest, good for mid-range combat
- A special high-pressure liquid ejector that causes continuous fire damage to enemies in close range. Jump into water to stop the continuous damage
- Ballistic Expert: New ammo for special weapons, including War Machine, Tempest, Annihilator, and Purifier
- New featured game mode: Cranked Mode
- Earn a “Cranked” bonus whenever you get a kill. Extend it by killing more. Failure to obtain a kill within the time limit will lead to exploration and death
- Available on Crash, Standoff, Crossfire, Cage, Rust, Shipment
- Pumpkin Confirmed
- Limited time mode during Halloween. Stay tuned
- New Map: King
- Available for Gun Fight, Duel
- Standoff-Halloween will return during Halloween.