Activision and Tencent Games had decided in the month of April to implement a monthly seasonal model in Call of Duty Mobile that would make it easy for players to know when the new season will start and end. Now it’s time for COD Mobile season 9 named “The Conquest”, let ‘s jump into the details of it.
COD Mobile Season 9: Battle Pass
The new battle pass season has begun on 16th August.
Battle Pass Rewards
Premium Battle Pass rewards
- New Epic looks for Lev Kravchenko and Nikto
- 2 new Epic characters – Victor Reznov & Richtofen
- New Gunsmith cosmetics
- More Epic skins for QQ9, Chopper and many more
- Legendary Calling Card: Take Cover
- New “Battle Dressed” Themed items
- New weapon – Kilo Bolt-Action Lazarus
Free Battle Pass Rewards
- New marksman rifle: Kilo Bolt-Action. A lethal, lightweight rifle which can take the enemy down in one shot
- New Scorestreak: Shield Turret. A manually operated shielded turret which can be used on most surfaces
COD Mobile Season 9: Seasonal event rewards
- Fresh Lethal Equipment: Thermite. A good replacement for a trip mine. Thermite has the ability to burn violently for a period of time after you cast it out. Like a trip mine, Thermite can stick to any wall and ground surfaces, too.
- New Soldier: Nikolai Belinski
- Epic blueprints: MSMC – Rosie, ICR-1 – Retro Nuclear.
- New Perk: Amped. Take advantage of faster swap and launcher reload speed of primary weapons.
COD Mobile Season 9: Ranked season rewards
The new season of Ranked will run from 8.2020 – 10.2020. Here are the rewards you’ll get through this ranked season.
Multiplayer ranked reward
- New epic blueprint: QQ9 – Eye Candy
- Epic frame: Bomber Frame
- New Charm – Submarine
Battle Royale ranked reward
- Epic Character – Undead Warden
- New Emote & Calling Card
COD Mobile Season 9: Gunsmith
The creative Gunsmith customization feature is the town’s talk for season 9 Call of Duty Smartphone. Guaranteed with the ultimate control tool to give you the penultimate combat experience, this is a first in any mobile game.
Players may choose to customize their arms from more than 50 plus sets of attachments. Upgrade your favorite firearm for a truly unique experience with the latest visual and functional enhancements.
- Each weapon is available with up to nine attachment slots and more than 50 attachments and gun perks.
- By upgrading your weapon level, you can earn attachments.
- Legendary and epic weapons are now Blueprints. Blueprints are basic-weapons variants. They come with different aesthetic differences as well as pre-equipped attachments which are curated. These attachments are pre-equipped on each specific design without the need to level the base weapon to unlock them.
- Rare and uncommon weapons are now camo-optional, which can be equipped on the base weapons
- The highest level of weapons is spread among all these unlocked arms and blueprints. No more leveling will be required for each and every weapon you have received.
- Show off your own personal style with charms, stickers, reticles, and grindable camos.
- Save your newly designed weapon as a customized weapon for load-out equipment.
COD Mobile Season 9: Multiplayer
New Featured game mode
10v10 mode: Teams will be allocated to a team of 10 in a match, as the name suggests. 10v10 matches will probably last longer than the 10-minute limit. This mode can be played in two types of matches-Team Deathmatch and Domination.
This mode will be available for the following maps:
Shipment 1944, a Call of Duty classic, is now available in the game. In this action-packed fan favorite, dash through cargo containers. This small map is nearly symmetrical in design and is known for close fighting fights. Train your skills on this battlefield for fast reflex and aim.
You can test out your gameplay at Highrise map in these modes:
- Team Deathmatch
- Ultra Rapid Fire
- Kill Confirmed
- Team Death Match 10 vs 10
Other changes in Multiplayer
- Training Mode – Movable targets and new challenge added
- Domination – Capture progress will pause when players are not in the objective area. Tunisia and Meltdown have been removed from the Domination map list on unranked MP.
- Hardpoint – The next hardpoint in Hardpoint mode will be shown on map, but cannot be captured until it is unlocked
COD Mobile Season 9: Battle Royale
With the new Gunsmith system, all Battle Royale weapons now perform the same performance as their Multiplayer versions. Players in Battle Royale loadout can modify and customize their weapons, and acquire them from airdrops. Seek out brand new arms with various types and attachments on the battlefield.
Players can now obtain personalized airdrop loadout weapons. Each airdrop allows four players from their loadouts to choose one of their customized weapons.
Four new areas are added to the Battle Royale map Isolated.
- Radar Base
In the battle royale, new guns of all rarities are introduced. The higher the rarity, the greater the number of attachments. The area to be attached can not be lowered or fitted with another weapon.
Now you can use Gun Mods to increase your Battle royale guns. Over 10 new mods to try. You can drop Gun mods or equip them with other weapons.
- Ammo types are now matched to the corresponding class of weapons.
- Armor Plate: recover the durability of the armor by 50%. Use armour-plates to repair your vest