Call of Duty Mobile update has some huge changes in its Season 2. The most exciting is: Classic zombie mode.
Call of duty Mobile Zombie mode:
It will be available in 2 modes. A classic Survival based mode and another objective-driven Raid mode. Players can look for the Easter Egg to unlock additional zombie content.
Apparently, the real in-game screenshot is kind of different from what they post on the social media.
It’s a great way for Activision to refresh the game nearly two months after it was first released in early October 2019.
Zombie is one of the most popular modes in Call of Duty games, after debuting in World at War in 2008, and popping up in most Treyarch games since. As Call of Duty: Mobile is essentially a ‘best of’ list of the previous Call of Duty games, it makes sense Zombies mode rears its head on the smartphone.
How to download Call of Duty: Mobile zombies mode on PC?
If you already play Call of Duty: Mobile on PC, the patch bringing Zombies mode should be downloaded automatically the only thing you need to do is open MEmu and enter the game.
If you have not tried Call of Duty: Mobile on PC, here are the steps to play it.
Step by step to play Call of Duty: Mobile on PC
- We highly recommend playing Call of Duty Mobile on PC using MEmu Android emulator. If you haven’t downloaded already, please install it here.
- Download the game from Play Store or apk file from THIS LINK and install it in MEmu.
- Install Call of Duty Mobile in MEmu Android Emulator is straight-forward.
- Once installed, Call of Duty Mobile icon will show up on MEmu home screen. Simply click the icon to launch this game then it and then it begins to download game resources.
- Finally, you will able to play Call of Duty Mobile on your computer!
If you’ve never played Call of Duty Zombies before, its various rules and tricks take a little getting used to, especially since there’s no tutorial. But after a few rounds, especially online, you’ll pick it up fast.
> Back to MEmu 101, everything you need to know about MEmu <<