PUBG mobile update 0.16.0
Tencent has released a new beta update of PUBG mobile, version 0.16.0. The changes in the game can be seen as some kind of response to another shooting game by the same company: Call of duty Mobile. During October, Call of duty Mobile was absolutely the shiniest star in the mobile gaming industry. Now PUBG mobile is, of course, waiting for a moment to take back its own glory.
1. TPP-FPP switch
In the upcoming PUBG mobile update, the first thing that needs covering is that an in-game switch between TPP and FPP is available now. Just like the PUBG for PC, the mobile version finally supports this feature. This is really something for those who like CQB combat. FPP in some way performs way better in short distance flights.
2. Snow and Ice mode
This part of PUBG mobile update must confuse the user in the Southern Hemisphere. Though for the developers and players of PUBG mobile, definitely winter is coming. Pochinki Hills, GeorgePool Hills, Stalber will be covered by snow. All of these locations will also have a special loot crate available. A player will get high tier loot in these locations as compared to other locations. There will also be a ski button available on the screen which allows you to ski on ice.
3. Healing/Boost Movement
In the past, in the world of PUBG mobile, you cannot even drink a drink while walking. Everything will be different in the new PUBG mobile update. Though the speed will be slower, it is possible to move when healing.
4. New mode and Map: Death Race
You can now even have a car race in this PUBG mobile update. What a surprise. At first, it is just a event hold by some streamers. And now it has become an official event. Players are always the best planners of a game, aren’t they? And now you can play it on PC!
Step by step to play PUBG mobile on PC
- We highly recommend playing PUBG Mobile on PC using MEmu Android emulator. If you haven’t downloaded already, please install it here.
- Then you can download and install the game from Google Play. Alternatively, you can download the apk file from sites like APKpure and install it manually.
- Once installed, the icon will show up on MEmu home screen. Simply click the icon to launch this game then it and then it begins to download game resources.
- Finally, you will able to play PUBG mobile on your PC!
That’s all for this PUBG mobile update.
> Back to MEmu 101, everything you need to know about MEmu <<