A new Call of Duty Mobile update has been released. It brings a new map, additional game modes, and more. Here are the details:
Call Of Duty Mobile Update: New Map
Meltdown, the industrial storage container laden location from Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, makes an appearance in Mobile with its tight spaces and open pathways perfect for medium-to-close quarters combat. Meltdown can be played in several game modes, including Gun Game, Search and Destroy, Team Deathmatch, and more.
Call Of Duty Mobile Update: New Ranked Season
Season 4 Ranked Mode will run from April 1st until June 1st
- New ranked mode seasonal rewards
- All new Industrial Revolution themed weapons & equipment coming to Season 4 Ranked Mode, including Epic weapon Man-o-War, and Epic soldier Ruin
- Ranked Mode Changes
- Improved art and particle effects in Ranked match tab
- Improved score earning rules for MP based on player’s performance
- Improved matchmaking logic
- New Ranked MP Mode map: Temporarily replaced Scrapyard with Meltdown, available for S&D, DOM and TDM
- Reduced the penalty for losing a ranked match
Call Of Duty Mobile Update: Weapon Balances
- Reduced S36 stability, increased horizontal recoil
- Reduced LMG sprint-to-fire speed
- Reduced MSMC stability and short-range damage
- Reduced Type 25 close range damage
- Increase flinch when shot by Locus, DL Q33, Arctic .50
- Greatly increase ASM10 stability, increased damage range
- Reduced LK24 damage range
- Increased BK57 damage range
- Increased ICR damage range
- Increased AK47 and Man-O-War stability
Call Of Duty Mobile Update: Battle Royale
New Mode: FPP Warfare
- FPP Warfare Mode: 20v20 clash using First Person Perspective only
- Stay tuned for more information about this upcoming limited-time mode!
Easter Egg Event
- During our BR Easter Egg Event there will be some changes to the Circus area, go check it out!
- Pay close attention to Eggs laid out on the map, go break them apart!