How to play Lineage 2M on PC with keyboard mouse
MEmu helps you play Lineage 2M on PC. Mobile MMORPG title Lineage 2M – second series in two years – has been met with much fanfare as it became playable from midnight Wednesday. Now it is possible to experience the fantastic game on PC with MEmu.
Step by step to play Lineage 2M on PC
- We highly recommend playing Lineage 2M on PC using MEmu Android emulator. If you haven’t downloaded already, please install it here.
- Then you can download and install the game from Google Play. Since the game is only available in South Korea now, alternatively, you can download the apk file from sites like APKcombo and install it manually.
- Once installed, the icon will show up on MEmu home screen. Simply click the icon to launch this game then it and then it begins to download game resources.
- Finally, you will be able to play Lineage 2M on your PC!
- This game requires a 64bit Android, so please use the special version of MEmu from this page.
- The game only has a Korean version. Please follow MEmu to get the latest news about Lineage 2m on PC.
Game Features of Lineage 2M on PC
MEmu has preset the keymapping for the game, which means you will be able to play the game with mouse and keyboard directly. Key instructions will be listed on the right.
Lineage 2M allows players to get a more realistic feeling when interacting with game objects such as monsters. The mobile game is a follow-up to the online MMORPG Lineage II, which was launched in 2003. Apparently, the game company moved its focus to mobile gaming and this makes MEmu a better choice for those who want to play Lineage 2M on PC.
Graphic quality is obviously an important feature of Lineage 2M, without any doubt, it is better to enjoy it on PC with a bigger screen.
> Back to MEmu 101, everything you need to know about MEmu <<