How to play Minecraft Trial on PC with keyboard mouse
MEmu Android Emulator helps you to play Minecraft Trial on PC.
Minecraft Trial is an open-ended game where you decide what adventure you want to take. Explore infinite worlds and build everything from the simplest of homes to the grandest of castles. In this free, time-limited trial, you’ll get to experience Minecraft in survival mode, where you craft weapons and armor to fend off dangerous mobs. Create, explore and survive!
Step by step to play Minecraft Trial on PC
- We highly recommend playing Minecraft Trial on PC using MEmu Android emulator. If you haven’t downloaded already, please install it here.
- Then you can download Minecraft Trial from Google Play. Alternatively, if you would like to directly install the APK offline file, you can download it from third party download sites like Apkpure.
- Install Minecraft Trial from Google Play in MEmu Android Emulator is straight-forward. Alternatively, you can also click APK button on MEmu side toolbar to install Minecraft Trial APK offline file on your PC pretty easy.
- Once installed, Minecraft Trial icon will show up on MEmu home screen. Simply click the icon to launch this game then it and the then it begins to download game resources.
- Finally you will able to play Minecraft Trial on your computer!
Minecraft Trial Game Features
EXPAND YOUR GAME:
Marketplace – Discover the latest community creations in the marketplace! Get unique maps, skins, and texture packs from your favorite creators.
Slash commands – Tweak how the game plays: you can give items away, summon mobs, change the time of day, and more.
Add-Ons – Customize your experience even further with free Add-Ons! If you’re more tech-inclined, you can modify data-driven behaviors in the game to create new resource packs.
Realms – Play with up to 10 friends cross-platform, anytime, anywhere on Realms, your own private server that we host for you. Try a free 30-day trial in-app.
Multiplayer – Play with up to 4 friends with a free Xbox Live account online.
Servers – Join free massive multiplayer servers and play with thousands of others! Discover gigantic community-run worlds, compete in unique mini-games and socialize in lobbies full of new friends.
Video Guide to play TALION on PC
For more details about MEmu Android Emulator
>> Back to MEmu 101, everything you need to know about MEmu <<