1. The cast keymapping supports the adjustment of the character center position and the skill casting sensitivity
Application scenario: In some MOBA games, the center position of the character is different. This function can fine-tune the position of the character to make the right-click movement and skill casting more accurate.
2. The cast keymapping supports the adjustment of the skill casting sensitivity
Application scenario: You can customize the casting speed of the skill, the larger the value, the faster the casting speed (note: The game may not be able to react when the speed is too fast)
3. The crosshair keymapping supports to switch on/off “Cursor acceleration”
Application scene: The default setting is disabled so the camera rotation is smoother. After checking, the camera will rotate faster and more flexible
4. Joystick keymapping supports analog mouse function
Application scenario: This function can simulate mouse clicks, and you can click anywhere on the screen when using the joystick, avoiding the complexity of operating the mouse!
1. Zoom keymapping supports editing with mouse buttons
2. Optimized the stability while turning the camera in Free Fire
3. The system setting now supports selecting the 90 frame rates mode
4. The MEmuc listvms command supports returning the specified instance information.