Krafton, developers behind the game of New State Mobile have introduced the newest February 2023 Update. After a whole lot of weapon balance changes in January 2023, the developers have introduced a new map Lagna, along with other weapon balance changes and other customisation updates. More updates have been introduced, which will be discovered as a part of the February 2023 Update in New State: Mobile.
New State Mobile February 2023 Update: New map, weapon changes and more
New map: Lagna
The new battle-royale map of Lagna is available to the survivors. Created along a desert and wasteland theme, Lagna is a 4×4 map which consists of locations such as Estacion, Plant, Domeno, and Delta Lab.
Image via Krafton
To favour mid to long-range fights, Lagna has been designed with ridges and all weapons which are found in the game. Lagna features two new vehicles, the Rex pickup truck and the Acton electric quad bike. In addition to these two new vehicles, the Buggy, Vulture, Waverider, and Aqua Rail also appear on this map. Lagna also introduces a new ride, the cable car.
Weapons Balance Adjustments
MK47 Mutant (C2)
The C2 custom tracking bullet is added to the MK47 Mutant rifle. When players hit an enemy with a tracking bullet, the location of the enemy will be exposed for ten seconds. The location is shared with all squad mates, therefore, players can check the enemy’s site during the suggested time, even when the enemy takes cover.
While customising the tracking bullets, the damage is increased. However, the disadvantage lies that players will not be able to use the magazine slot, and recoil control will decrease.
Recoil motion on the screen
The recoiling motion on the screen following the shooting is now being balanced in the game. The problem is that the recoiling motion on the screen was not appropriately applied when using S686, S1897, TommyGun, and P90 with 2x scope is fixed.
Image via Krafton
- The recoiling motion on the screen for P90 increased.
- The recoiling motion on the screen for SR guns has been reduced overall
- The recoiling motion on the screen for Mini-14 and SL8 is reduced
Map/ Mode Updates
The balance of Battle Royale rules has been adjusted in the game.
- Blue Zone damage increases as players do move away from the safe zone, making it difficult to survive outside the Blue Zone in the latter half of the phase.
- The limit on the maximum weight for a single purchase in the Drone Shop has been removed.
- When players spectate their teammates after they die in Battle Royale, the remaining time until they can use the Green Flare Gun is displayed. In addition, players can show their redeployment status to their team members.
- A button to request redeployment is added. One can now request redeployment to the teammates through a radio message.
- Players can now open the door while reloading.
- In training mode, infinite magazines are applied to all guns so that one can shoot infinitely without carrying ammo.
- In addition, regardless of any vehicle driven in training mode, no fuel is consumed. Therefore, one can drive all the way.
- The Drive/Get In/Door buttons are separated so that players can customize each one.
- When one does adjust the free look, vertical sensitivity has been changed to move at a lower rate than horizontal sensitivity, so that it shakes up and down less than before.
- Current and maximum frames are now displayed on the bottom right corner of the in-game screen.
- Sensitivity settings will be renamed from “Low/Medium/High” to “Medium/High/Very High“.
- Very Low/Low sensitivity settings will also be added so that players can set the sensitivity to five levels.
- When creating a new account, the default sensitivity is set to low.
Legendary Costume Tokens
- Legendary Costume Level-up Token Exchange has been added. At the Legendary Costume Level-up Token Exchange, two exclusive tokens for each theme are consumed and can be exchanged with one Costume Level-up Token.
- When players upgrade a legendary costume, they can use exclusive tokens for each theme and costume level-Up tokens.
- When players upgrade using two different tokens, the exclusive tokens for each theme will be used first.
- It has been improved to let you set the character’s appearance differently for each preset
UI changes and Survivor Pass Vol 16
Image via Krafton
- The background of the dressing room has been changed. The “All” option is added to the custom match filter. The lead character of Survivor Pass Vol 16 is New State’s ‘Jenny Quick’. Get her face skin for free by completing all story missions.
- By upgrading to the Premium Pass, players can get the ‘New State Jenny Quick’ costume set.
- By purchasing Premium Plus, players will get immediate access to richer rewards. If players purchase the Premium Pass and reach a certain pass level, all NCs will be reimbursed.
That’s all for the February 2023 Update in New State: Mobile.
Discover More about MEmu Play
PUBG: NEW STATE