How to play Granny on PC with keyboard mouse
Play Granny on PC can be realized by MEmu Android Emulator. Made for mobile, Granny is a horror game for everyone to enjoy. Granny keeps you locked in her house. Now you have to try to get out of her house, but be careful and quiet. She hears everything. If you drop something on the floor, she hears it and comes running. You can hide in wardrobes or under beds. You have 5 days. Good luck!
Step by step to download and play Granny on PC
- We highly recommend playing Granny on PC using MEmu Android emulator. If you haven’t downloaded already, please install it here.
- Then you can download Granny from Google Play. Alternatively, if you would like to directly install the APK offline file, you can download it from third party download sites like Apkpure.
- Install Granny from Google Play in MEmu Android Emulator is straight-forward. Alternatively, you can also click APK button on MEmu side toolbar to install Granny APK offline file on your PC pretty easy.
- Once installed, Granny icon will show up on MEmu home screen. Simply click the icon to launch this game then it and the then it begins to download game resources.
- Finally you will able to play Granny on your computer!
The players find themselves waking up in a bed, but they know nothing about what happened. They have been locked up in an old, decrepit house by Granny, a crazy old woman (or demon) who hunts her prey with a bloodied baseball bat. However, thhey must explore and find items and tools to help them open the various locks.
For more details about MEmu Android Emulator
>> Back to MEmu 101, everything you need to know about MEmu <<
Official Website: https://www.memuplay.com
Official Twitter: https://twitter.com/MicrovirtMEmu
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/memuplayer
MEmu User Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/memuplayer