PUBG Mobile has announced that a new seasonal update is coming very soon. This new update is PUBG Mobile Patch 1.2 and with it, tons of new features are getting added to the game. The additions will include a new weapon, time-limited event mode and other significant improvements.
PUBG MOBILE 1.2 UPDATE PATCH NOTES
NEW MODES, NEW EXPERIENCES
RUNIC POWER GAMEPLAY:
Players will choose their Rune energy type on Spawn Island. After selecting a rune, the players will get two skills. The Rune Abilities are as follows:
- Summon skill – Summons a wheel of flame that rolls forward slowly, dealing burn damage to enemy players it touches.
- Boost skill – Adds a burning effect to your Ammo for a short time.
- Summon skill – Summons an ice wall. Each block of the ice wall can be destroyed separately. When the ice wall appears, it will lift players or vehicles directly above them.
- Boost skill – Adds a freezing effect to Ammo for a short time. Freezing reduces the effectiveness of healing.
- Summon skill – Summons a semi-transparent shield of wind that reduces the damage of bullets shot from outside the shield.
- Boost skill – Increases your movement and reload speed.
【How to Play PUBG Mobile on PC】
The instructions below will teach you how to easily play PUBG Mobile with MEmu.
Step 1: Download MEmu Android Emulator on your PC
Step 2: Search and Install PUBG Mobile from the Play Store
Step 3: Enjoy playing PUBG Mobile on PC with MEmu