System Requirements for MEmu App Player:
1. x86/x86_64 Processor
2. Windows 7/8/8.1/10
3. Display driver with OpenGL 2.0 or above
4. Hardware Virtualization Technology (Intel VT-x/AMD-V) should be enabled in UEFI/BIOS
5. Minimum available 2GB of System RAM, though 3GB is recommended for good performance
6. Minimum 2GB of Hard disk free space
- Intel i5 CPU plus 8GB RAM is recommended as mainstream specification if you want to play hardcore game in MEmu App Player.
- It’s not recommended to run MEmu App Player in another virtual machine software because most of them doesn’t support OpenGL 2.0. What’s more, nested virtualization is not performance-oriented.
- Generally, Intel has better compatibility than AMD on Android emulator. In addition, if you have compatibility issue, it’s also worthy to switch graphic card if possible.
Extended Readings: How to Configure CPU and Memory in MEMU
For more details about how to install and run MEmu App Player, please check as below.
>> Back to MEmu 101, everything you need to know about MEmu <<
4,956 total views, 20 views today