System Requirements for MEmu App Player:
1. x86/x86_64 Processor (Intel or AMD CPU)
2. Windows 7/8/8.1/10
3. Windows DirectX 11 or Graphic driver with OpenGL 2.0 support
4. Hardware Virtualization Technology (Intel VT-x/AMD-V) should be enabled in UEFI/BIOS
5. Minimum available 2GB of System RAM, though 4GB is recommended
6. Minimum 2GB of Hard disk free space
- Intel i5 CPU plus 8GB RAM is recommended as mainstream spec for game player.
- It’s not recommended to run MEmu App Player in another virtual machine software.
- It’s worthy to update display driver or switch graphic card if has compatibility issue.
Extended Readings: How to Configure CPU and Memory in MEMU
For more details about how to install and run MEmu App Player, please check as below.
>> Back to MEmu 101, everything you need to know about MEmu <<
50 total views, 11 views today