Have ever wanted to know how to use Snapchat on PC? It’s possible with an Android Emulator such as MEmu Player. Add your webcam from your laptop or computer and you can add those fun filters from a PC. Here’s a quick guide showing this cool trick!
How to Use Snapchat on PC
- The app can be downloaded worldwide officially from Google Play and iTunes.
- I recommend Snapchat on PC using MEmu Player. If you haven’t downloaded already, please install it here.
- Once installed you will see it on your home screen list of apps. Simply open it and use Snapchat on your computer just as you would on your phone!
Posting to Snapchat on PC Features:
- Disappearing Messages. One of the core features of Snapchat is that messages disappear. There are ways to save a snap but in general they are meant for self-destruction after read. Stories, however, can last up to 24 hours. Snaps can be photos or videos.
- Be Creative with Snaps. You can write, draw on, add animated clip art, make stickers, add URL links to and set the timer from a few seconds to infinity for your Snaps. We cannot forget those fun filters that change your (friend’s) face or even voice. If you connect Bitmoji you can personalize your avatar and send to chatters. Plus, you can add a 3D animated character to your world.
- Chat with Friends. Find friends with ease when you connect your phone’s address book. With millions of people using Snapchat daily, they’re bound to be found there.
- Create, View & Watch Playlist of Stories. A “Story” is a collection of Snap; photos and videos you share to your timeline for friends to view. You can view theirs individually or as a continuous Playlist of Snaps.
- Watch & Discover Featured Snaps. Check out what popular celebrities and famous brands are putting on Snapchat in the Discovery tab.
- Save Your Snaps & Stories. You can save snaps or the entire story from My Story- not all is lost in Snapchat.
Watch this video about how to use Snapchat on PC
If you use MEmu Player on your computer you can use all features of the app as you would on your smartphone. This wonderful software mimics an Android phone yet on your laptop or computer. Consider using this awesome Android Emulator to post on Snapchat from a PC!