- Add support to high FPS mode(up to 120 FPS) (For some games only)
- Move the key guide of PUBG mobile from the sidebar to the game UI.
- Optimize the experience of zoom in/out with the mouse wheel.
- Fix the issue that occasionally the usage of CPU is abnormally high.
- Fix some other tiny bugs.
High Frame Rate:
Now, some mobile games have supports to higher Frame rate than 60FPS. Now MEmu (version 6.2.3) is compatible with most of them.
Note: Please make sure that the game you are going to play supports high frame rate, otherwise, there will be some side effects.
Key guides of PUBG mobile:
From version 6.2.3, the key guides of PUBG mobile will show within the game and will no longer show in the sidebar.
– It will take a little bit longer to boot a new VM for the first time.
– It will take longer to install if you have many existed VMs to overwrite.
More readings: MEmuCommand Reference
>> Back to MEmu 101, everything you need to know about MEmu <<
Official Website: https://www.memuplay.com
Official Twitter: https://twitter.com/MicrovirtMEmu
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/memuplayer
User Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/memuplayer