Clash Royale has released a small October 2023 Maintenance Update to the game, which arrived with a few changes yes, but some important teases with respect to the upcoming Season 53. The update gave some tweaks with the Bot Practise, alongside Improvements to some aspects of the game and Bug Fixes, but the takeaway is about the new and sixth Champion card overall that will be arriving with the content update on November 6th.
Clash Royale October 2023 Update details
Improved Bot Practise
Clash Royale has introduced two innovative ways for players to enhance their skills and put their decks to the test against Bots.
Practice with opponent decks
Have you ever found yourself overwhelmed by an opposing deck, not knowing how to counter it effectively? Worry no more! You can now engage in practice sessions against a bot that utilizes the same deck and card levels. To work on the same, simply locate the relevant match in your Battle Log and click on the Practice button to get started.
However, the only downside is that since it is the initial release of this feature, it will be accessible for 1v1 Battles in cases where your opponent doesn’t have a Champion.
Training Camp battles
Image via Supercell
Moreover, the Training Camp Battles have undergone a transformation. You will now face off against a highly skilled bot that will provide a challenging experience. These enhancements significantly improve the Training Camp’s appeal, offering an ideal environment to refine your skills and become proficient with your deck, regardless of your current skill level.
Additional Changes and Improvements
New improvements are part of the game, as mentioned below.
- There are now improved in-game notifications and information regarding Evolutions & Elite Wild Cards through user interface (UI) pop-ups.
- The limitation on King Level for trading Elite cards has been lifted.
- The permissions for external storage on Android devices have been removed.
- Magic Items will no longer automatically convert to Elite Wild Cards if the Elite Wild Card inventory is full.
There have been plenty of bug fixes, as mentioned below.
- A bug that caused the Evolved Firecracker to activate Evolved Barbarians’ Anger with each attack has been fixed.
- Crashes occurring when watching Deck Explorer replays have been resolved.
- The card information screen for Elite Level Evolutions now correctly includes the Magic Item button.
- An issue where troops were facing the wrong direction when pushed back has been rectified.
- Lightning chests now display the accurate total of Elite Wild Cards.
- The Player Profile now properly displays Evolved cards in Battle Decks.
- Chests in Shop offers now show the correct Arena information.
- Several user interface (UI) fixes and improvements have been implemented for foldable devices.
- The game no longer crashes when attempting to purchase Elite Wild Cards from the shop while already at the inventory limit.
- The increase in Hoggy Bank gold upon canceling a trade has been removed.
Even though there hasn’t been any visual reveal or information shared about the new champion, it’s confirmed that a sixth champion is on the horizon. Exciting developments are in store with the upcoming Clash Royale season, where you can look forward to the introduction of a fresh Champion and a new Card Evolution! Stay tuned for more details.