How to Play Arena of Valor on PC
Here’s a quick guide how to play Arena of Valor on PC using MEmu Player. Playing Arena of Valor with MEmu Player Android Emulator is fun and easy to do. Check out this tutorial for all of the tips and tricks!
Arena of Valor is the rebrand of Tencent’s highly popular game Honor of Kings for North and South American markets. Many estimate Honor of Kings as the highest grossing mobile game you may have never heard of as it is the stuff of mobile gaming addiction in China. The recent release for Arena of Valor is the behemoth’s attempt to broaden the game for global players.
Arena of Valor is a 5v5 MOBA (Multiplayer online battle arena) game. Meaning you play online in real-time with real players worldwide. With MEmu Player you can gain a competitive advantage on your laptop or computer using your mouse and keyboard to play!
Click to download MEmu App Player ↓
How to Play Arena of Valor on PC
- The game can now be downloaded worldwide officially from Google Play and iTunes. Alternatively, if you would like to side-load the APK into your laptop or PC you can install it from third party sites. Here’s the link to download.
- I recommend playing Arena of Valor on PC using MEmu Player. If you haven’t downloaded already, please install it here.
- In MEmu Player, install the APK you downloaded using APK icon along the right side.
Once installed you will see it on your home screen list of apps. Simply open it and the first launch will begin to download game resources. Once complete you will able to play Arena of Valor on your computer!
Arena of Valor on PC Features:
- Classic 5v5 MOBA. Battle across three lane arenas breaching enemy towers to victory. Warning there may be enemies lurking in the brush plus you can explore and uncover secrets awaiting in the jungle. Experience playing in real-time with other players from round the world. In addition to classic 5v5 there are other exciting modes including 3v3, 1v1, and a unique “Hook Wars” mode.
- Precision Controls. Arena of Valor was rebuild from the ground up for mobile- including the controls. Whether you’re on your phone, tablet or playing on PC using an Android Emulator such as MEmu Player you can glide through lanes and maps with ease. Gain a better competitive advantage over players on their mobile devices by playing using MEmu Player as you can use your keyboard and mouse for faster controls.
- 40+ Legendary Heroes. There are more than two scores of heroes to choose from in a variety of classes; Tanks, Assassins, Mages, Support, Warriors, and Marksmen. An added bonus features heroes from the DC Comics universe including; Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, The Flash and more.
- Voice Chat While Battling. Arena of Valor launched with a voice chat feature to allow you to speak with guild mates in real-time to discuss and execute a battle strategy.
- Fast Matchmaking, 10 Minute Matches. Pairing matches with global players only takes a few seconds while action-packed matches last ten minutes or less.
Watch the intense action trailer to experience real 5v5 MOBA gaming…
About Arena of Valor on PC
In Arena of Valor you must choose a class of hero; Tanks, Assassins, Mages, Support, Warriors, or Marksmen. Each team consists of five players feuding in real-time globally. The object of the game is to team up with four other players possessing the other hero classes in a five versus five battle. Then you must conquer all enemy towers for ultimate victory. To tackle towers combatants must traverse three lanes on the map known as the “top”, “middle” and “bottom”.
Playing mobile games on a laptop or computer is all the rave for eSports gamers. Playing Arena of Valor on PC with MEmu Player Android Emulator allows you to “map” your keyboard keys to the game’s buttons. By default the joystick is mapped to the WASD keys; alternatively you can use the directional arrow keys or the mouse if you desire. Separately you can set any key to the action and attack buttons for faster play. This beat tapping with your fingers on a mobile touchscreen- thus giving you an edge while playing the skill based game.
For more details about how to install and run MEmu App Player, please check as below.
>> Back to MEmu 101, everything you need to know about MEmu <<