Wild Rift Patch 3.2 Update, named Time and Tide, is set to make several major updates to the game, in the form of three new champions. In addition to the promised tweaks to the biggest Elemental Rift Update in the last update, the addition of Control Wards and many Rune options spice up the latest update. The update is set to be live on the 11th of May, 2022.
Wild Rift Patch 3.2 Update: New Champions
A big tank support, Nautilus can stun enemies on every few hits with his basic strikes. He also possesses a variety of crowd control abilities that he can use to catch and pin foes.
An assassin with a large arsenal of crowd control effects, Ekko can easily track down opponents. His ultimate talent will return him in time for a few seconds and transport him to his original location, allowing him to restore health and cast an explosion to destroy nearby foes.
A support-assassin hybrid, Pyke possesses the ability to hook opponents. His maximum health is not increased by items. Bonus attack damage will be converted to all bonus health received from equipment. Pyke can also distribute the gold bounty to teammates who help him defeat adversaries.
Wild Rift Patch 3.2 Update: New Runes
Riot Games is set to introduce a new set of Runes, which will be part of the game ahead of the 3.2 Update. This is done to let players adjust and suit to different playstyles.
- Lethal Tempo: This rune increases a champion’s attack speed while in combat and lets him gain more attack speed when a few attacks or abilities hit.
- Kraken Slayer: This rune aims to deliver True Damage to enemies, within every three attacks.
- Giant Slayer: A minor rune in the Domination tree, players will do increased damage, based on how much bonus health their opponents build.
- Scorch: This rune will help players burn down their enemies in the early game. They will deal a little extra magic damage, after landing an ability.
- Nullifying Orb: A minor rune in the Resolve tree, if the damage is taken from the champion, it brings them to low health, where they’ll gain a shield to give extra safety.
- Ultimate Shield: It is a minor rune in the Resolve tree. After casting the ultimate, players will gain a shield for a short duration to give them more durability in the middle of a fight.
- Nimbus Cloak: It grants movement speed after casting a Summoner Spell.
- Demolish: If players are in the range of a turret, they will charge an extra attack that deals extra damage to the turret after a few seconds.
Wild Rift Patch 3.2 Update: Elemental Rift Update, Remake System and other updates
- Spawn place of Dragons: A little adjustment which will be brought to the Elemental Rift Update is the spawn place of the Dragons, particularly the Elder Drake. Everything will be explained in detail at a later date.
- Remake System: If a player goes AFK early in the game, the Remake System ensures that participants have the choice to quit the game without incurring a penalty. Only the player who departs or goes AFK will be fined. The other players will not be penalised, and the match will be treated as if it never happened.
- Control Wards: A new trinket option in Wild Rift, it may detect invisible enemy traps and other wards which the Sweeping Lens can dismantle. Only one of these can be placed at a time by each player.
Wild Rift Patch 3.2 Update: Wild Pass Rewards, Cosmic Event and its new skins
Some of these skins will be a part of the new Cosmic Event coming up soon in Wild Rift, which will feature the likes of skins Master Yi and Lulu. Players will be able to get their hands on a random skin through this event.
- Cosmic Blade Master Yi
- Cosmic Enchantress Lulu
- Sand Wraith Pyke
- Resistance Katarina
- Resistance Miss Fortune
- Majestic Empress Morgana
- Forsaken Jayce
- Dawnbringer Riven
- Nightbringer Yasuo
- Pulsefire Lucian
- Pulsefire Pantheon
- Pulsefire Shen
- High Noon Irelia
- High Noon Thresh
- High Noon Ashe
Season 7 Wild Pass
The all-exclusive Dream Raider Nasus skin will be a part of the Wild Pass for the newest season. The other cosmetics, stickers and items will be revealed at a later date, before the update.