If you cannot access internet in MEmu App Player, please try to narrow down:
- Check whether your computer can access internet. For example, open a website with Browser in Windows.
- Check whether it’s server connection issue with a specific app in MEmu. For example, open a website with Browser in MEmu. Check the below useful posts.
- How to fix the no connection error with google play store
- How to fix the error 492 with google play store
- How to fix the issue of google play store showing blank
- How to fix the error retrieveing information from google server RH-01
- How to fix the error “Can’t establish a reliable data connection to the server”
- How to change Android DNS server
If you still can not solve it, please try with below methods:
- Simply restart MEmu.
- Create a new MEmu instance with Multi-MEmu.
- Reset local socket connect in Windows
- Run cmd.exe as admin
- Input “netsh winsock reset” and press Enter
- Reboot Computer
- Reinstall MEmu if all above don’t work