MEMU supports two graphic render modes, DirectX and OpenGL. DirectX mode is default and you can switch to OpenGL mode. It’s recommended to switch them if have issue to play a certain game or run into weird graphic issue.
- Direct X mode: support OpenGL ES 3.0 Android games
- Your graphic driver DirectX version should be DirectX 11 for OpenGL ES 3.0 games. (Windows 7, 8.1 and 10 Shall support it by default)
- OpenGL mode: support OpenGL ES 3.1 Android games
- Your graphic driver OpenGL version should be 4.3.0 at least for OpenGL ES 3.0 games.
- Your graphic driver OpenGL version should be 4.5.0 at least for OpenGL ES 3.1 games. (Check OpenGL version in System Info as below)
If your OpenGL ES 3.0 or 3.1 game still doesn’t work with MEMU 5.1, please send game info to firstname.lastname@example.org.
>> Back to MEmu 101, everything you need to know about MEmu <<