With all your passion for playing Phantomgate : The Last Valkyrie, you hands are not supposed to be limited on a tiny screen of your phone. Play like a pro and get full control of your game with keyboard and mouse. MEmu offers you all the things that you are expecting. Download and play Phantomgate : The Last Valkyrie on PC. Play as long as you want, no more limitations of battery, mobile data and disturbing calls. The brand new MEmu 8 is the best choice of playing Phantomgate : The Last Valkyrie on PC. Prepared with our expertise, the exquisite preset keymapping system makes Phantomgate : The Last Valkyrie a real PC game. MEmu multi-instance manager makes playing 2 or more accounts on the same device possible. And the most important, our exclusive emulation engine can release full potential of your PC, make everything smooth.
Download Phantomgate : The Last Valkyrie on PC with MEmu Android Emulator. Enjoy playing on big screen. Enter Phantomgate, where a mystical adventure RPG awaits you in the fabled land of Midgard!
Enter Phantomgate, where a mystical adventure RPG awaits you in the fabled land of Midgard! Help Astrid, a daring young Valkyrie, save her mother from the clutches of the mad god, Odin, and discover her true hidden powers along the way. Explore a strange, new realm in this Norse Mythology-inspired game, befriending and collecting hundreds of unique Phantoms to help fight by your side.
Journey between worlds, solving challenging puzzles and engaging in strategic turn-based battles with Phantoms ranging from small, cat-like critters to intimidating Orc warriors. Take down the darkness that threatens Midgard and all who inhabit it!
Rekindle the excitement of classic RPG adventure titles, and discover the secrets that lie beyond the mysterious Phantomgate!
• Explore lush, Nordic-inspired landscapes while unlocking the magical powers hidden deep within the ancient world.
• Help unravel the story of Astrid’s mysterious past as you uncover an unforgettable, emotional tale.
• Solve puzzles to unlock long-forgotten secrets as you journey across the 6 regions of Midgard, from icy tundras to deep forests.
• Engage in epic combat against Odin’s dark forces! Strategically drag buff bubbles to teammates and enemies alike to turn the tide of battle in this unique twist on classic turn-based RPG combat.
• Collect over 300 unique Phantom companions to fight alongside you. Choose how your Phantoms evolve into powerful new forms with special elemental items. Choose what will shape your adventure, your Phantoms, and help save the land of Midgard!
[Access Permission Guide]
# Camera Access Permission
- Used for AR functions.
* Available on tablet devices.
# How to Withdraw Access Permission
- Operating Systems 6.0 or higher: Settings > Apps > Select App > Permissions > Toggle App Permissions on/off
- Operating Systems prior to 6.0: Access rights cannot be configured in the settings menu. Withdraw permission by deleting the app.
**Minimum specifications: Android OS 4.4 / 2GB+ RAM
※ This app offer in-app purchases. You can disable this feature by adjusting your device’s settings.
- Terms of Service: http://help.netmarble.com/policy/terms_of_service.asp?locale=en
1. Download MEmu installer and finish the setup
2. Start MEmu then open Google Play on the desktop
3. Search Phantomgate : The Last Valkyrie in Google Play
4. Download and Install Phantomgate : The Last Valkyrie
5. On install completion click the icon to start
6. Enjoy playing Phantomgate : The Last Valkyrie on PC with MEmu
MEmu Play is the best Android emulator and 100 million people already enjoy its superb Android gaming experience. The MEmu virtualization technology empowers you to play thousands of Android games smoothly on your PC, even the most graphic-intensive ones.
Bigger screen with better graphics; Long duration, without limitation of battery or mobile data.
Full Keymapping support for precise control of keyboard and mouse or gamepad.
Multiple game accounts or tasks on single PC at one time with Multi-Instance manager.
Play Phantomgate : The Last Valkyrie on PC by following steps: