Features of Chess on PC
With all your passion for playing Chess, you hands are not supposed to be limited on a tiny screen of your phone. Play like a pro and get full control of your game with keyboard and mouse. MEmu offers you all the things that you are expecting. Download and play Chess on PC. Play as long as you want, no more limitations of battery, mobile data and disturbing calls. The brand new MEmu 7 is the best choice of playing Chess on PC. Prepared with our expertise, the exquisite preset keymapping system makes Chess a real PC game. Coded with our absorption, the multi-instance manager makes playing 2 or more accounts on the same device possible. And the most important, our exclusive emulation engine can release full potential of your PC, make everything smooth. We care not only how you play, but also the whole process of enjoying the happiness of gaming.
Screenshots & Video of Chess PC
Download Chess on PC with MEmu Android Emulator. Enjoy playing on big screen. Hi Players,.
As you know, Chess is one of the oldest strategy games in the world.
Chess is an excellent board logic game that develops such skills as tactics, strategy and visual memory.
I'm trying to create an application that allows a player of any level to enjoy the game.
Play Chess, unlock levels and be Chess Master!
- The pawn moves to one field forward or two fields at the first move of this figure; beats diagonally to one field forward.
- The king moves to one field in the vertical, horizontal or diagonal.
- The queen moves to any distance vertically, horizontally or diagonally.
- The rook moves to any distance vertically or horizontally.
- The knight moves to the field two fields along the vertical and one horizontally or one field vertically and two horizontally.
- The bishop moves to any distance diagonally.
Important Chess situations:
- Check - the situation in chess when a king is under immediate attack by opponent's pieces
- Checkmate - the situation in chess when the player whose turn it is to move is in check and has no legal move to escape check.
- Stalemate - the situation in chess when the player whose turn it is to move has no legal move and is not in check. (draw)
The goal of the game is to checkmate the other king.
Two special moves in Chess:
- Castling is a double move, performed by the king and the rook that never moved.
- En passant is a move in which a pawn can take an opponent's pawn if it jumps over a field under the pawn's blow.
- Ten levels of difficulty
- Chess Puzzles
- Game Assistant (Helper)
- Ability to undo a move
- Hints of moves
- Stars for levels completed without the undo button
- Seven different themes
- Two board views (Vertical - 2D and Horizontal - 3D)
- Alternate mode
- 2 player mode
- Realistic graphics
- Save function
- Sound effects
- Small size
If you want to play good Chess, you can help me make the app better.
Please write your feedback and suggestions here; I will read them and improve the quality of the application!
How to Download Chess on PC
1. Download MEmu installer and finish the setup
2. Start MEmu then open Google Play on the desktop
3. Search Chess in Google Play
4. Download and Install Chess
5. On install completion click the icon to start
6. Enjoy playing Chess on PC with MEmu
Why Use MEmu for Chess
MEmu Play is the best Android emulator and 100 million people already enjoy its superb Android gaming experience. The MEmu virtualization technology empowers you to play thousands of Android games smoothly on your PC, even the most graphic-intensive ones.
Bigger screen with better graphics; Long duration, without limitation of battery or mobile data.
Full Keymapping support for precise control of keyboard and mouse or gamepad.
Multiple game accounts or tasks on single PC at one time with Multi-Instance manager.
Ready to Play?