ANTON - Lernen - Grundschule bis Gymnasium
ANTON - Learning - School
Features of ANTON - Lernen - Grundschule bis Gymnasium on PC
Stop worrying about overcharges when using ANTON - Lernen - Grundschule bis Gymnasium on your cellphone, free yourself from the tiny screen and enjoy using the app on a much larger display. From now on, get a full-screen experience of your app with keyboard and mouse. MEmu offers you all the surprising features that you expected: quick install and easy setup, intuitive controls, no more limitations of battery, mobile data, and disturbing calls. The brand new MEmu 7 is the best choice of using ANTON - Lernen - Grundschule bis Gymnasium on your computer. Coded with our absorption, the multi-instance manager makes opening 2 or more accounts at the same time possible. And the most important, our exclusive emulation engine can release the full potential of your PC, make everything smooth and enjoyable.
Screenshots & Video of ANTON - Lernen - Grundschule bis Gymnasium PC
Download ANTON - Lernen - Grundschule bis Gymnasium on PC with MEmu Android Emulator. Enjoy playing on big screen. *Trusted by over 15 million learners and teachers in over 50,000 schools.
*Trusted by over 15 million learners and teachers in over 50,000 schools.*
ANTON is the free learning app for Elementary School.
A complete all-in-one curriculum for all subjects: literacy, reading and writing, math, science, languages and music from preK and kindergarten to grade 4.
▸ FREE, NO ADS: all of our learning content is completely free. No subscription needed.
▸ ALL SUBJECTS ALIGNED TO THE CURRICULUM: English language arts, math, science, music, English as a second language, and German.
▸ JOYFUL LEARNING: over 50,000 exercises, 200 montessori exercise types from mathematics to science games and music, explanations, and educational games for kids. Learn the alphabet and reading with sight words and phonics for free at home or at school.
▸ FOR STUDENTS AND TEACHERS: easily create class groups, assign homework and follow your student’s learning progress both in the classroom and for homeschooling.
▸ LEARN ANYWHERE AND ANYTIME: one account for all devices. Perfect to use in the classroom or as your all in one homeschool.
▸ MOTIVATIONAL GAMES: earn coins through learning and play fun learning games for kids. Freckle with snowballs, travel through space to planet zearn and play epic reading games.
▸ CREATE YOUR OWN AVATAR: pick the green monster or the boy with the freckle face, add a mask and a shirt and you are good to go.
▸ CURRICULUM FOR MATHEMATICS:
• Pre-school & Kindergarten: Starting with learning the numbers and counting, children will then learn to compare numbers and practice addition and subtraction. Also, they will learn how to measure and compare objects and how to identify and compare shapes and patterns.
• 1st grade: There is so much to learn in first grade – counting in tens and fives, addition and subtraction within 100, making ten, equations and number sense. Students will be introduced to place value and learn to tell time, the days of the week and the months of the year.
• 2nd grade: Second-grade math teaches counting in groups, comparing numbers and learning all about place value. Kids begin to learn these basic math skills in fun educational games.
• 3rd grade: Children in third grade learn new skills like multiplication and fractions. They learn division foundation and practice mixed operations with fun math exercises.
• 4th grade: These advanced learning games cover addition and subtraction word problems, multiplication, division, fractions, decimals and calculating with money.
▸ CURRICULUM FOR ENGLISH LANGUAGE ARTS (ELA):
• Preschool & Kindergarten: Children first learn letter sounds, the alphabet and letter tracing. They play spelling games and letter tracing. They will learn to read first words using the letter sounds and get to know sight words and spellings.
• Grade 1: The focus is on learning phonics and improving spelling. First graders begin learning to read first sentences and short stories as well basic grammar and vocabulary.
• Grade 2 to Grade 4: Kids will improve literacy by learning to count syllables and developing reading strategies. The phonics-based reading program covers informational texts, literature and introduces writing strategies.
▸ CURRICULUM FOR MUSIC:
• It all starts with getting to know various instruments and how they work. The concepts of pitch and rhythm are learned and students will learn to identify and write basic notes.
ANTON is the ideal homeschooling app and a great montessori school app for teachers. Improve your child's literacy with easy peasy reading practice and plenty of exercises.
ANTON is used by elementary schools around the world from math kindergarten to fourth grade math and reading games.
Suitable for kids with dyslexia and with epic math games to address dyscalculia.
We improve ANTON every day, and listen to your feedback at email@example.com
Let us know how you use ANTON and what learning games you would like us to add.
For more information visit: http://anton.app
How to Download ANTON - Lernen - Grundschule bis Gymnasium on PC
1. Download MEmu installer and finish the setup
2. Start MEmu then open Google Play on the desktop
3. Search ANTON - Lernen - Grundschule bis Gymnasium in Google Play
4. Download and Install ANTON - Lernen - Grundschule bis Gymnasium
5. On install completion click the icon to start
6. Enjoy playing ANTON - Lernen - Grundschule bis Gymnasium on PC with MEmu
Why Use MEmu for ANTON - Lernen - Grundschule bis Gymnasium
MEmu Play is the best Android emulator and 100 million people already enjoy its superb Android gaming experience. The MEmu virtualization technology empowers you to play thousands of Android games smoothly on your PC, even the most graphic-intensive ones.
Bigger screen with better graphics; Long duration, without limitation of battery or mobile data.
Full Keymapping support for precise control of keyboard and mouse or gamepad.
Multiple game accounts or tasks on single PC at one time with Multi-Instance manager.
Ready to Play?
More From ANTON - Learning - School
Similar to ANTON - Lernen - Grundschule bis Gymnasium