Bring your class online with WeSchool! WeSchool is the platform for digital education that allows the teacher to design lessons by combining in just a few clicks all the content he needs: video, pdf, images, an entire website, without jumping from one page to another. With WeSchool on PC, teachers and students have the opportunity to integrate the activities carried out in the classroom with online training and therefore also at a distance.
SIMPLE: you can create an online learning environment that is easy to use and accessible from any device.
INVOLVING: you can make the lessons dynamic and engage both in the presence and at a distance.
SAFE: WeSchool uses only secure data and protects under-age students by activating their profile only after the authorization of the parent or legal guardian.
If you are a student and do not have a WeSchool account yet, download WeSchool on PC and ask your teacher to invite you into a Group or register by entering your Class Code.
How to Download WeSchool on Your PC
The following will teach you how to play WeSchool with MEmu.
Step 1: Download MEmu on your PC
Step 2: Search WeSchool in the Play Store
Step 3: Install the app on your emulator
Step 4: Enjoy using WeSchool on PC with MEmu
Features of WeSchool on PC
Here are the main features in the app:
– Wall section: interact with other members of the group with questions and comments … the community is strong! 😉
– Board Section: organizes the contents of the lectures by subject areas and topics and studies within the Boards
– Test Section: launch an Instant Test and immediately see the class answers and results. On WeSchool you can choose from 9 different types of quizzes and exercises
- More info: https://www.memuplay.com/it/how-to-use-com.weschool.androidapp-on-pc.html
- Official Website: https://www.memuplay.com
- Official Twitter: https://twitter.com/MicrovirtMEmu
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/memuplayer
- MEmu User Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/memuplayer
- Discord: https://discord.gg/gA4GWV9