Level Infinite has published the cloud version of its popular MOBA, Honor of Kings, in Brazil. The game is available for Android devices for now. With the slogan “30 MB and nothing more“, the game will let the players have complete fun in just a 30MB application file.
Normally after installation, the regular version takes of the game takes around 4 GB of space to download in-game files and resources. But now, these will be kept in a cloud server and players can just install the app to play it.
A stable internet connection is required to play from the cloud server
As the game files will be in a cloud server, players will need a stable internet connection to play the game. However, players may face ping and lag issues as there is only a Brazil server available. But the good thing is that low-end device owners can enjoy the game now without facing any major lag issues.
Image via Level Infinite
How to download the Honor of Kings Cloud version anywhere on Android
The game is currently available in Brazil region only and players from Brazil can just head to the Google Play Store and search by Honor of Kings Cloud to download the game. But, if you do not have access to the game then you can download the game outside the Brazil region irrespective of which region you’re located in. And, follow these steps to download Honor of Kings Cloud within a very short period of time from any region outside Brazil.
- To get the game, you will require a Brazilian Google Account.
- To get one, you can use any VPN of your choice.
- Install the VPN and set the location to Brazil.
- Head over to the Play Store to create a new account. Skip the step that asks you if you want to add a mobile number.
- Agree to the TnCs.
- Once your new account is ready, click here to go to the game’s Google Play Page.
- Download the game and install it.
- Keep your VPN on while playing the game.
If you’re already enjoying the original game outside Brazil, then follow the same process that you did to download the cloud version to have access to it. The cloud version of the game is currently available for Android devices only.