Microsoft Word: Write, Edit & Share Docs on the Go
Varies with device
Features of Microsoft Word: Write, Edit & Share Docs on the Go on PC
Stop worrying about overcharges when using Microsoft Word: Write, Edit & Share Docs on the Go on your cellphone, free yourself from the tiny screen and enjoy using the app on a much larger display. From now on, get a full-screen experience of your app with keyboard and mouse. MEmu offers you all the surprising features that you expected: quick install and easy setup, intuitive controls, no more limitations of battery, mobile data, and disturbing calls. The brand new MEmu 7 is the best choice of using Microsoft Word: Write, Edit & Share Docs on the Go on your computer. Coded with our absorption, the multi-instance manager makes opening 2 or more accounts at the same time possible. And the most important, our exclusive emulation engine can release the full potential of your PC, make everything smooth and enjoyable.
Screenshots & Video of Microsoft Word: Write, Edit & Share Docs on the Go PC
Download Microsoft Word: Write, Edit & Share Docs on the Go on PC with MEmu Android Emulator. Enjoy playing on big screen. Read and edit documents attached to emails, collaborate with your team and bring your office wherever you go with Microsoft Word.
Read and edit documents attached to emails, collaborate with your team and bring your office wherever you go with Microsoft Word. The Word app from Microsoft lets you create, read, edit, and share your files quickly and easily.
Word introduces a mobile PDF reader for your phone. Edit documents and read PDFs or e-books while traveling, before bedtime, or wherever you want.
Create documents, blogs, write-ups, or resumes on the go. Write letters, resumes, documents, or notes your way with robust tools that enable you to write with the best format options.
The writing app and word processor is as handy as you want it to be, whether you’re a blogger, writer, journalist, columnist, student, or a project manager working on documentation. Your office moves with you when you use Microsoft Word.
Write a letter, create templates, read Word documents, edit docs and collaborate with your team wherever you are with Microsoft Word.
Microsoft Word Features:
Create Documents With Confidence
• Create docs, assignments, letters, blogs, scripts, notes, resumes and more with beautifully designed modern templates.
• Editing with rich formatting and layout.
• Document editor keeps formats and layouts pristine and looking great.
• Docs app with templates for resumes, forms and more.
Read, Write, and Edit
• Read docs, letters, PDFs, scripts, and more on your device with Reading View.
• Edit documents from PDFs by converting to and from Word documents.
• PDF file conversion: save as PDF after editing and share your PDF file with a few taps.
Collaborate and Share With Anyone, Anywhere
• Project managers can collaborate by commenting in your doc right next to the text.
• Read & edit documents as a team and stay on top of changes to the text, layout, and formatting.
• Editor version history lets you revert to view earlier drafts.
Sharing is simplified
• Share files and collaborate with a few taps.
• File & doc permission management that lets you see who is working on them.
• Copy Microsoft Word files directly into the body of an email message with its format intact or attach your PDFs and docs to an email.
• Microsoft 365 users can access premium features:
• Editing tracks and reviews changes.
• Format with page orientation, columns, custom headers and footers.
• Edit charts and modify chart elements.
Download Microsoft Word now and edit documents anywhere.
OS version: running any of the supported versions of Android and have an ARM-based or Intel x86 processor. Support for Kitkat & Lollipop devices will continue till June 2019
� 1 GB RAM or above
To create or edit documents, sign in with a free Microsoft account on devices with a screen size smaller than 10.1 inches.
Unlock the full Microsoft experience with a qualifying Microsoft 365 subscription for your phone, tablet, PC, and Mac.
Microsoft 365 subscriptions purchased from the app will be charged to your Play Store account and will automatically renew within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period, unless auto-renewal is disabled beforehand. You can manage your subscriptions in your Play Store account settings. A subscription cannot be cancelled during the active subscription period.
This app is provided by either Microsoft or a third-party app publisher and is subject to a separate privacy statement and terms and conditions. Data provided through the use of this store and this app may be accessible to Microsoft or the third-party app publisher, as applicable, and transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States or any other country where Microsoft or the app publisher and their affiliates or service providers maintain facilities.
Please refer to Microsoft's EULA for Terms of Service for Microsoft 365 on Android. By installing the app, you agree to these terms and conditions: http://aka.ms/eula
How to Download Microsoft Word: Write, Edit & Share Docs on the Go on PC
1. Download MEmu installer and finish the setup
2. Start MEmu then open Google Play on the desktop
3. Search Microsoft Word: Write, Edit & Share Docs on the Go in Google Play
4. Download and Install Microsoft Word: Write, Edit & Share Docs on the Go
5. On install completion click the icon to start
6. Enjoy playing Microsoft Word: Write, Edit & Share Docs on the Go on PC with MEmu
Why Use MEmu for Microsoft Word: Write, Edit & Share Docs on the Go
MEmu Play is the best Android emulator and 100 million people already enjoy its superb Android gaming experience. The MEmu virtualization technology empowers you to play thousands of Android games smoothly on your PC, even the most graphic-intensive ones.
Bigger screen with better graphics; Long duration, without limitation of battery or mobile data.
Full Keymapping support for precise control of keyboard and mouse or gamepad.
Multiple game accounts or tasks on single PC at one time with Multi-Instance manager.
Ready to Play?
More From Microsoft Corporation
Similar to Microsoft Word: Write, Edit & Share Docs on the Go